9BB M6 Mono PERC Cell
- Electrical performance, appearance, EL 100% automatic inspection.
- Long term efficiency, stability and excellent reliability.
- High efficiency solar cell ensure high performance of the solar module and create maximum power output.
- Stable electrical properties.
- PERC technology is also available. 100% checked for reverse current and visual appearance.
Half Cell Advantage
XLA solar integrated global high quality solar cells, with a 99.5% yield rate, equipped with high efficiency modular automatic production line, 100% to maintain the high standard of the solar cell quality.
One whole cell is cut into two half pieces. Half cell modules have better performance in partial shadow condition. The power loss in half cell solar panels is less than that in whole solar cell panel, since the bypass diodes restrict the loss of power. The bypass diodes creates a substitute path for the current to travel in the unshaded area instead of passing through the shaded parts.
|9BB M6 Mono PERC Cell|
|Maximum Output Voltage(Vmpp)||0.5731||0.5749||0.5764||0.5779||0.5795||0.5811||0.5826||0.5843||0.5856||0.5871|
|Maximum Output Current(Impp)||10.525||10.540||10.559||10.579||10.598||10.615||10.635||10.65||10.674||10.690|
|Open Circuit Voltage-Voc[V] (Voc)||0.6776||0.6789||0.6793||0.6811||0.6823||0.6835||0.6847||0.6856||0.6869||0.6881|
|Short Circuit Current-Isc[A] (Isc)||11.09||11.103||11.121||11.128||11.142||11.158||11.172||11.187||11.201||11.216|
|Number of Bus bar||9|
|Width of bus bar||0.1±0.05mm|
|Antireflection film||silicon nitride|
|With of electrode||1.4±0.5mm|
Most frequent questions and answers
- solar photovoltaic (PV) panels are made up of many layers of semi-conducting materials, (ours are made of silicon)
- the panels absorb the suns rays and create a flow of electricity
- the electricity is then passed through an inverter, this changes the direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC)
- this electricity can then be used to power your household appliances, charge your battery, or be exported to the grid
- It depends how much of your roof is shaded. Panels are installed in “strings” – they are all connected to each other. If there is shading, it can affect the perfomance of the other panels, not just the one that is shaded. If there is shading, we can install the panels in areas that aren’t shaded and install microinverters – these are individual inverters on each panel, connecting to a central unit.