Our professional team will be your senior consultant to supply cost-effective plan and process with barrier-free communication.Contact us now！
Energy costs have been on the rise for decades. Going solar is an easy way to stabilize those expenses and decrease the cost of owning a business meanwhile increase corporate’s brand equity. Backed by advanced R&D efforts, industry-leading results in third-party tests, and financial stability, we are one of the most trusted solar panel suppliers in the global market.
Small home solar power system is composed of solar module, solar controller, battery (group). If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, an inverter is also required.
Advantages of Home Solar Power Systems
(1). The solar power generation system is simple in structure, small in size and light, easy to use and maintenance-free.
(2). Easy installation, easy transportation, short construction period, stable and reliable solar power supply system, one-time investment, long-term benefit.
(3). No radiation, no pollution, energy saving and environmental protection, clean energy, safe operation, no noise, zero emission, low carbon fashion.
(4). Reliable quality, long product life, and solar panels have a service life of at least 25 years.
(5). Solar energy is almost ubiquitous, so photovoltaic power generation has a wide range of applications.
(6). High photoelectric conversion efficiency and large power generation per unit area.
Advantages of Home Solar Power Systems
Home solar power systems are divided into off-grid power generation systems and grid-connected power generation systems.
Off-grid power generation system: It is mainly composed of solar cell modules, controllers, and batteries. To supply power to AC loads, AC inverters need to be configured. The battery is charged by the solar panel which can supply power to the household load in no light and rainy weather.
Grid-connected power generation system: The DC power generated by the solar modules is converted into AC power that meets the requirements of the mains grid through the grid-connected inverter, and then directly connected to the public grid. The grid-connected power generation system has centralized large-scale grid-connected power stations, which are generally national-level power stations. However, this kind of power station has large investment, long construction period and large area, so it is relatively difficult to develop. The decentralized small grid-connected power generation system, especially the photovoltaic building-integrated power generation system, is the mainstream of grid-connected power generation due to its advantages of small investment, fast construction, small footprint, and strong policy support.
Commercial & Industrial
The advantages of installing a solar power generation system for industrial and commercial users include: large industrial and commercial electricity consumption, high electricity price, large proportion of self-generated and self-consumption, short payback period, and high yield;
How Long A Solar System Lasts
The solar panels come with a standard 25-year power warranty, which guarantees that they will still be functioning at 80.2% of original efficiency in year 25, though data suggests panels will continue functioning well beyond those 25 years. Very inexpensive third-party supplemental warranties are also available for additional peace-of-mind. The panels are very durable and are effective at withstanding heat, hail, ice, snow, wind, and salt mist.
Savings From A Solar System
How much you will save depends on the size of your system, your current electricity prices, and local incentives. Don’t wait too long, because the incentive scheme steps down over time and will eventually zero out.
Where Solar Works The Best
Solar works all over the country for homeowners, but it’s especially popular in areas with sufficient idled empty space, great sunshine, heavy power consumer, good local incentives. The more electricity you use, the more bill you save.
It is a photovoltaic power generation facility that is constructed and operated at or near the user’s site, and is characterized by self-consumption on the user’s side, excess power being connected to the Internet, and balanced adjustment in the distribution network system.
What are the advantages of distributed photovoltaics?
1. Safety The systems are independent of each other and can be controlled by themselves to avoid large-scale power outages;
2. It can monitor the quality and performance of regional power in real time, which is very suitable for supplying power to residents in rural, pastoral, mountainous, developing large, medium and small cities or commercial areas, greatly reducing environmental protection pressure;
3. Low power transmission and distribution losses, or even none, no need to build and distribute power stations, reduce or avoid additional power transmission and distribution costs, and low civil construction and installation costs;
4. Good peak shaving performance and simple operation;
5. Since there are few systems involved in the operation, the start and stop are fast, which is easy to realize fully automatic.
6. Solar energy is clean and pollution-free, which is convenient for residents and realizes energy saving and environmental protection.
7. Supported by the state, the state will provide subsidies for each kilowatt-hour of electricity generated by distributed photovoltaic power stations. Unused electricity can also be directly sold to the power grid, and the state will purchase it at the price of desulfurized coal.