Monocrystalline Solar Panel
New circuit design,lower internal current,lower internal resistance loss.
Higher Output Power
Module adopts 108 pcs of 182*182mm half cells,
the maximum power can reach 410W.
Harsh Environmental Adaptability
Strict salt spray and ammonia corrosion test by TUV Nord.
Low Light Features
Higher performance under low light environment
Ensure the attenuation probability caused by PID phenomenon is minimized
Mechanical load tests including wind load 2400 Pa and snow load 5400 Pa done by TUV Nord.
Linear Power Decay
XLA Solar are expert designers and installers of low carbon electricity technologies at all scales. We install solar panels, we are experienced manufacturer of solar panels.
XLA solar provides high-quality, high-performance, and lasting reliability PV modules of variety range to fit your solar project’s needs. Our module range covers the most popular types of PERC,N-Type and bifacial.
Half cell modules are consist of half cells that cut from ordianry whole cell, which have higher power output, excellent temperature coefficient performance.The half cell technology reduces shading effect and hot spot risk. From the high power point of view, products can reduce effiectively the cost per watt of the system, and showing good power generation performance and reliability in the system application.
|Cable||4m㎡,Landscape:N 1400mm/P 1400mm Portrail:N 200mm/P300mm|
|Application Level||Class A|
|Packing Description||26Pallets,Total=(36+36)*13=936 Pieces|
|Rate Maximum Power-Pmax[W]||390||287||395||291||400||295||405||298||410||302|
|Open Circuit Voltage-Voc[V]||36.54||34.09||36.74||34.29||36.94||34.49||37.14||34.69||37.34||34.89|
|Short Circuit Current-Isc[A]||13.50||10.60||13.55||10.65||13.60||10.70||13.65||10.75||13.70||10.80|
|Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp[V]||30.42||28.38||30.62||28.58||30.82||28.78||31.02||28.98||31.22||29.18|
|Maximum Power Current-Imp[A]||12.82||10.11||12.90||10.18||12.98||10.25||13.06||10.28||13.13||10.35|
|Maximun System Voltage||1500V|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||25A|
|Temp Coefficient of Pmax||-0.36%/℃|
|Temp Coefficient of VOC||-0.28%/℃|
|Temp Coefficient of ISC||+0.05%/℃|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature||45±2℃|
Wind Speed 1m/s
Most frequent questions and answers
- solar photovoltaic (PV) panels are made up of many layers of semi-conducting materials, (ours are made of silicon)
- the panels absorb the suns rays and create a flow of electricity
- the electricity is then passed through an inverter, this changes the direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC)
- this electricity can then be used to power your household appliances, charge your battery, or be exported to the grid
- It depends how much of your roof is shaded. Panels are installed in “strings” – they are all connected to each other. If there is shading, it can affect the perfomance of the other panels, not just the one that is shaded. If there is shading, we can install the panels in areas that aren’t shaded and install microinverters – these are individual inverters on each panel, connecting to a central unit.